The Sixth Transatlantic Dialogue was held at the “R. Goodwin” Faculty of Economics – University of Siena – Siena, Italy from June 24 to June 26, 2010 on the theme “Rethinking Financial Management in the Public Sector“.
- Workshop A: Public Budgeting Challenges of the Future: Accommodating Performance and Accrual Budgets (3.5 MiB)
- Workshop B: Cost Accounting: Measuring Costs and Incorporating Cost Accounting into Budget Management Cycles (1.5 MiB)
- Workshop C: Balancing Accountability with Oversight: Internal and External Auditing for Better Performing Governments (3.0 MiB)
- Workshop D: Performance and Financial Reporting: Expanding Transparency and Budget Comprehension among Stakeholders (5.1 MiB)
- Workshop E: Shaping and Initiating Reform of Public Financial Systems: Comparing Possibilities in Periods of Economic Growth and Decline (2.8 MiB)