Baltimore is easy to reach and you have the choice between 3 airports:
- Baltimore/Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport (BWI), http://www.bwiairport.com/en
- Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (DCA) http://mwaa.com/reagan/reagan.htm
- Washington Dulles International Airport http://www.mwaa.com/dulles/dulles.htm
From the Baltimore/Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport (BWI)
- The Airport Shuttle (BWI) http://www.theairportshuttle.com/
From the Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (DCA)
- SuperShuttle Washington, DC (DCA) Airport Shuttle Service,http://www.supershuttle.com/Locations/DCAAirportShuttleWashington.aspx
The Baltimore train station for the Amtrak train (Baltimore Penn Station) address is:
1500 North Charles Street
Baltimore, MD 21201
There is a good connection between Boston and Baltimore (via New York City and Washington D.C.) via the Northeast Regional Route.
The Bolt bus leave and pick up passengers at Penn Station (one of the sides of the station).
Also, from the same station the passengers may use the Baltimore City free transportation (Circulator).
Regarding the Greyhound bus, the address of the station is:
BALTIMORE GREYHOUND STA
2110 HAINES ST
Baltimore Downtown, MD 21201
From this station (Greyhound station) the transportation alternatives are regular buses, Maryland Transit Administration buses (one way = $1.60 / unlimited daily pass = $3.50).
In and Around Baltimore
The Charm City Circulator is the free public transport service in Baltimore. It will take you to all there is to do in the heart of the city, like business meetings or a ball game. Or use it to connect between other forms of transit like Light Rail, MARC, the subway, even the Water Taxi Harbor Connector: http://www.charmcitycirculator.com/