Registration for the 9th TAD conference is now open. The deadline for registration is the 2nd of June 2013. The registration form allows you to
- register yourself for the conference
- register whether you will participate in the reception and/or dinner party (price already included in the conference fee)
- register your significant other for the reception and/or dinner party (at an additional cost)
- register yourself (and your significant other) for the historical tour of Baltimore, after the Conference (at an additional cost).
At the end of the registration process, you will be asked for a method of payment. Payment can be made by bank transfer or credit card, and must be completed before the deadline of 2nd of June 2013.
Please note that registration for the conference is only open to organizers, co-chairs, and those whose paper has been accepted.
- 10 days before the opening: 100 %
- Within 10 days of the opening: 50 %
- After the opening: no reimbursement
In order to start the registration process, please click here. Even if you have used the TAD EGPA/IIAS Conftool previously, you need to create a new account before you can actually register for the conference.
If you have any questions about the registration process, please do not hesitate to contact us through firstname.lastname@example.org.